Things to consider about sheep paintings:
- Add enclosures to the painting without
- Have the enclosures going in different directions?
- Goats facing different directions
- Have enclosures meet in certain points but not all to show different enclosures
Things to consider about Cow paintings:
- Do the boards have to be square or rectangular? Triangles or irregular shapes could work
- Add enclosure to the painting on the left
Things to consider about chicken paintings:
- Could explore making the bars meet at certain points like a puzzle
- Have some chickens facing different ways?
I printed out my work so far on A3 sheets of paper in which I annotated about different aspects or areas that I am contemplating at the moment. I decided to print these out to inform my practice as I often take my work home to get more done and carrying my work to and from uni can be quite a hassle. It also shows how I have been developing my ideas and gives an idea of the final result I would like of clusters of different animals in which colour is explored in a variety of ways.