In CPS this week, we went through the different areas of research we could look into for this module. I liked the ideas of working with groups of people for a workshop, being children or teenagers but with the current situation I would have to look into that further to see if that would be possible. I also think setting up a show could be interesting to discuss with other people on the course.
We were told to write a professional CV for career opportunities. As I don’t have much experience with exhibitions, publications, collections or commissions my CV is quite empty and simple right now but I am hoping to build this up in future.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile number – 07505934835
- Currently studying BA Fine Art at De Montfort University and involved in developing my painting practice.
- Live in Leicester
- BA Fine Art DMU, 2019-2022, still in progress
- Foundation DMU, 2018-2019, Distinction
- Extended Level 3 Diploma in Art and Design, Leicester College, Triple Distinction*
- GCSE’S, Fullhurst Community College: Art and Design – A*, Core Science – B, Additional Science – B, Maths – B, Geography – A, English Language – A*, English Literature – A*, French – B, Level 2 diploma in P.E – Distinction.
- Southpark Gallery open exhibition
- Foundation show
- College end of year shows, Leicester College
Collections (sales): N/A
I decided to look on different art opportunity websites, being opportunities purely in Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK and even internationally. I found a lot of art competitions and exhibitions starting entry from next year which I made a note of as it could be good to start to get my work out into the world. With the Covid situation, physical exhibitions may not be possible until next year so looking into online exhibitions could be beneficial.